Terms and Conditions of Website Use
The term 'Guildprime' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is #. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
"We truly appreciate all your efforts and hard work to make this flagship location a true showcase on one of London’s most notable shopping streets."
Director of Store Panning & Construction, Tumi
Project Manager, STOCKMANN for DKNY
"Always quick to find a solution and never hesitating to help, despite the fact an issue may not be directly related to you - going above and beyond!"
Richemont Fashion Accessories
"Let me take this opportunity to thank you and your team for your hard work, and for completing these two projects on time, within an extremely short programme."
Senior Designer, Universal Design Studio
New contract alert - Premier Football Club
Guildprime has once again been appointed as contractor for a refurbishment project at a Premier League football club in London.
Works nearly complete at London Olympia
Works are nearing completion in total safety on the Henley Kitchen at Olympia Exhibition Centre in London.
If you need a partner to deliver your fit out or refurbishment challenge, you’re in the right place. Enter your email to get in touch.