The guildprime team of in-house Quantity Surveyors are 'master cost engineers'. Delivering effective cost savings, finding solutions to awkward problems and providing true costings and advice on where savings can be made, without compromising on quality.
Our Quantity Surveyors are here to:
- Estimate the cost of materials, time and labour
- Providing comparative cost between different materials and construction methods
- Monitor that cost are in line programme expectations at each stage of a project
- Anticipate and advise clients of areas of possible over spend
- Providing progress reports to clients including any areas of budget concern
- Assessing the financial costs of new environmental guidelines
Ultimately our Quantity Surveyors seek to ensure total cost transparency, value for money and most importantly no end of programme surprises.