To carry out setting out duties as directed by the Operations Manager in co-ordination with the Contracts Managers. To undertake drawing works and delivery on time as directed by the Operations Manger
- Attend sites in UK and Europe and record accurate dimensions and levels.
- Lay down survey details accurately.
- Provide working drawings for Client approval.
- Make amendments to drawings as requested by Clients and re-issue for approval.
- Provide details of any amendments to estimating departments for re-costing purposes.
- Provide accurate cutting sheets for manufacture.
- To produce requisition sheets for issue to purchasing.
- To provide technical support to Guildprimes own sub-contractors and Joinery workshop.
- Provide technical support to site.
- Provide “As built drawings” for O&M manuals on completion of projects.
- Positive feedback from Clients, good communication skills, accurate and presentable information to be held on file.
- No customer complaints
- Accurate time keeping records to be retained to time sheet purposes.
- Adherence to company systems, processes and procedures
- Positive feedback from work colleagues
- Each project to be laid down within set timescales as detailed by your line manager.
- Make your line manager aware if a project is falling behind schedule and advise of the reason i.e. outstanding information, additional tasks etc.
- You will be expected to work under the direction of the Contracts Manager responsible for the project you are working on and you must communicate verbally or via email immediately if any problems arise.
- To keep abreast of new products and enhancements to produce quality documentation.
- C&G qualification(s) in CAD
- Minimum of three years experience in a similar role.
- Ability to liaise effectively with internal and external customers
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to ably company procedures, processes and systems
- Ability to know when to support colleagues
- Ability to produce work to consistently high standards
- Capability to work independently and as part of a team
- To have a friendly and approachable attitude to work
- To be flexible and adaptable, self- motivated an pro-active worker
- Work well under pressure and to deadlines and targets.